Tuesday, January 25, 2011

In Ten Years...

I will probably be just out of college for getting my Master's degree in business and marketing. I will be out looking for jobs, so I can try and pay off my school loans. I will still be working at my part time job until I can find a steady job, my part time job will probably be at Daymark, so I can design the magazines, do their marketing, and advertisement. I will most likely be in a long relationship or possibly engaged. I will be living in an apartment with one of my good friends so we can share the rent. My friends and me will be out partying sometimes, because once you have a kid that is kind of impossible. In ten years my life is pretty good.

2 comments:

  1. I better be invited to those parties... =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. What kind of job do you want when you get your Master's degree in business and marketing?WHat part time job do you want?I better be invited to those parties girly(:

    ReplyDelete