Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Zoo Review

located in Columbus Ohio
I chose this zoo to research, because I have been to the zoo before and I thought it would be easier to talk about with background information. The zoo's website was helpful with certain information, for example it wasn't very helpful when I tried to find out their donation information and it gave me limited info on their conservation ideas. The website had a lot of pictures throughout the site including slideshows of pictures of their animals. The zoo website didn't include a virtual tour or a zoo cam, but they have a podcast for their zoo. I didn't listen to the podcast while I researched the zoo. My favorite part about the website is the special experiences, they have a lot of events listed, and also what they are about. The the zoo's website is very informational, but could use some videos of the zoo to spice it up.


No comments:

Post a Comment